Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Play the Advantage? ...... Spread the Word

Since our inception in early December, Play the Advantage has had some 18 people contribute casual articles and 4 people contributing with regular posts about football all around the globe.

Our regular conributers include:

Adrian (admin) - contact at juveseria@ptafootball.com

Marcel - "I am a 23 year old teacher/massive football fan with an encyclopaedic knowledge of world football. Give me a league and/or a team and I’ll bound to give you some information on them. I have a Bachelor of Communication Studies and a Masters of Teaching and a collection of over 28 football jerseys from around the world (including a rare second division Lebanese Premier League team called Salam Zgharta).

My favourite teams are Chelsea FC, SV Werder Bremen, Valencia CF, Inter Milan and I support the A-League as a whole (previously a Sydney FC fan but that’s a whole other story). I watch as much football as I can and love writing, talking, promoting and playing football as much as humanly possible. It’s the stuff that runs through my veins.

Football = Life and Life = Football"
Contact at marcelpta@ptafootball.com

Alex - "I am 16 years old. I have been writing for Play the Advantage Football Blog since the site launched. I am a keen supporter of Real Madrid and Liverpool but also keep myself updated with scores from all around the world. I believe that PTA football is a great way of joining football enthusiasts from all around the globe" Contact at anovo95@ptafootball.com

Joshua - "I'm a 17-year-old student who's been keeping up with major events in football since 2008 and an avid reader of the monthly World Soccer magazine, owing certain traits of my writing style to some of its editors. Primarily, I follow both the La Liga and the Premier League, supporting Manchester United. I get my football fix off Youtube, a few live streaming websites and the occasional pub screening. What I do is all about genuine enjoyment and passion for the beautiful game and I hope to spread those sentiments with every article I contribute to this blog." - Conatact at joshtonglok@ptafootball.com

We have over 3000 regualr facebook readers and have had over 20000 hits on our site. Play the Advantage would like to thank all who have contributed to the site, both with articles and through reading our content. As we continue to expand the site and cover more leagues we ask that you help us out by letting your mates know about our site.


Play the Advantage Football - http://playtheadvantagefootball.blogspot.com/


Or let them know about our Facebook page, we update livescores and post all our articles directly to your news feed.


Facebook Page - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Play-the-Advantage-Football-Blog/118958314837950


For those of you who have little time on your hand our twitter account updates all our posts as well as lets people know about livescores. Check it out.


Twitter - http://twitter.com/#!/PTAFootball


Dont forget to make use of our chat function which can be found on our toolbar. Here you can converse with fans and readers all around the world about the latest football news and rumours.

Also email us, and let us know if you are interested in writing for us.


Email - ptafootball@hotmail.com


Help us out by spreading the word, more fans means more articles! Keep loving the World Game.



PTA